A year long tradition has come full circle; Runner’s Delight is taking Spring Break for the second time. Come back by May 1 though (if not before) – there’ll be tales of Tabata Intervals, guest blogs about boxing, stories of new runners hitting the pavement, and yoga (yes, I’ll be trying yoga). Now get out there and enjoy April showers and sunshine alike. Oh, and the dark! Don’t forget the dark!
- RT @HamillHimself: The Trumpster quote #1 #ANewJeersToast audioboom.com/boos/5471405 6 days ago
- RT @Al_Letson: In order to dialogue, you have to set a baseline of respect for the other side. I disagree with everything he stands for. h… 1 week ago
- RT @LiteraryDisco: This is what we're saying. This is not normal. If you make art, use your platform. Speak up. You're alive in history. ht… 1 week ago
- It sounds like a rabid bat has just flown up my sweatshirt, and we are both shrieking in terror. newyorker.com/culture/cultur… via @newyorker 1 week ago
- "Why astronomy?" I asked. "The stars are a puzzle," he said. "But the answers are all out ... ourfellowamericans.com/home/2016/12/2… 1 week ago