A year long tradition has come full circle; Runner’s Delight is taking Spring Break for the second time. Come back by May 1 though (if not before) – there’ll be tales of Tabata Intervals, guest blogs about boxing, stories of new runners hitting the pavement, and yoga (yes, I’ll be trying yoga). Now get out there and enjoy April showers and sunshine alike. Oh, and the dark! Don’t forget the dark!
- RT @MerriamWebster: hombre:🚶 a man ombré: 🌈 having colors or tones that shade into each other #debatenight 13 hours ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: Somehow, this night ends with us writing an hombre/ombre/ombré explainer. Of course it does. #debatenight https://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: The heartening truth about debate lookups is that they reveal how many people care about seeking out more information. 13 hours ago
- RT @EliteDaily: Last night’s debate was a truly shocking portrayal of what women go through whenever they’re in the presence of a… https://… 14 hours ago
- RT @tressiemcphd: https://t.co/KC400DDITU 14 hours ago