Runner’s Delight has been on an Autumn Break, and will continue to be so for the rest of this week. But fret not! Coming next week and the following months, get ready for how to take early morning runs in the dark without falling on your face (or how to get up and keep going), wiffle ball meets slosh ball, tricks and tips for buying new running shoes, calorie burning via moving boxes, hiking Mt. Tamalpias with your closest coworkers and yes, more!
- RT @MerriamWebster: hombre:🚶 a man ombré: 🌈 having colors or tones that shade into each other #debatenight 21 hours ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: Somehow, this night ends with us writing an hombre/ombre/ombré explainer. Of course it does. #debatenight https://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: The heartening truth about debate lookups is that they reveal how many people care about seeking out more information. 21 hours ago
- RT @EliteDaily: Last night’s debate was a truly shocking portrayal of what women go through whenever they’re in the presence of a… https://… 21 hours ago
- RT @tressiemcphd: https://t.co/KC400DDITU 21 hours ago