Runner’s Delight has been on an Autumn Break, and will continue to be so for the rest of this week. But fret not! Coming next week and the following months, get ready for how to take early morning runs in the dark without falling on your face (or how to get up and keep going), wiffle ball meets slosh ball, tricks and tips for buying new running shoes, calorie burning via moving boxes, hiking Mt. Tamalpias with your closest coworkers and yes, more!
- RT @HamillHimself: The Trumpster quote #1 #ANewJeersToast audioboom.com/boos/5471405 6 days ago
- RT @Al_Letson: In order to dialogue, you have to set a baseline of respect for the other side. I disagree with everything he stands for. h… 1 week ago
- RT @LiteraryDisco: This is what we're saying. This is not normal. If you make art, use your platform. Speak up. You're alive in history. ht… 1 week ago
- It sounds like a rabid bat has just flown up my sweatshirt, and we are both shrieking in terror. newyorker.com/culture/cultur… via @newyorker 1 week ago
- "Why astronomy?" I asked. "The stars are a puzzle," he said. "But the answers are all out ... ourfellowamericans.com/home/2016/12/2… 1 week ago