Yipes, so work has felt like a workout as of late, and having time to jot down a cohesive piece about all the wonderful things running, swimming, and fitness have to offer hasn’t come close to being on my radar. But actually doing those delightful activities remains my sanity and time to myself (besides, have that crazy swim to prep for) so I’ll have plenty of fodder for when things simmer down a bit here at the workstead. Until then, what you should know:
1. I’m a little confused by why Rider Strong has no idea who I am. Wait, that’s not fitness related.
2. I’ve incorporate strength training for my arms into my workout routine in order to get me a little more ripped for swimming freestyle. It’s weird. And hard.
3. Been swimming intervals. Mostly 100’s and 50’s. It’s a start. I’m trying. Being uncomfortable in the water makes me worry I might drown.
4. Running actually feels better in high altitude – meant to note this a really long time ago and forgot. I think I am programmed backwards. Also, I think I just run really slowly in high altitude.
5. Dreams have included getting my student ID taken away at a movie theater, using my faux short sleeved leather jacket as a paragliding tool, my boss yelling at me about typos, running into my old boss and not thinking it was weird plus some other strange old-job related conversations on a dark night by a cow field.
That’s it, gotta get back to the jobland, lest I have to work tomorrow too.