While running the other day (with a fever of 101, I might add), I saw a man in a business suit in the parking lot of a local carwash. He looked like a high level exec, slightly balding, in decent shape for a corporate junkie – the kind of guy I’d see at the gym. He was slurping up a Drumstick ice cream bar like he was seven years old, though. I couldn’t help but watch him enjoying the Orange County sunshine, the sound of airplanes taking off in the background, as I plodded by clunkily. If only I could enjoy a Drumstick with such reckless abandon….
- RT @MerriamWebster: hombre:🚶 a man ombré: 🌈 having colors or tones that shade into each other #debatenight 3 days ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: Somehow, this night ends with us writing an hombre/ombre/ombré explainer. Of course it does. #debatenight https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: The heartening truth about debate lookups is that they reveal how many people care about seeking out more information. 3 days ago
- RT @EliteDaily: Last night’s debate was a truly shocking portrayal of what women go through whenever they’re in the presence of a… https://… 3 days ago
- RT @tressiemcphd: https://t.co/KC400DDITU 3 days ago