Yes, I finally came out of the woodwork and updated my Playlists page here. Expect to see more of this from here on out. There are numerous excuses as to why I lost helium on this particular page, and if you care to read them, here they are:
– Got wrapped up in moving to Orange County
– Got wrapped up in job hunting, and making less time for my own writing
– Struggled to jot down the lists when I was accidentally running eight miles at a time (that’s a lot of songs)
– Got addicted to the Shuffle feature
– Got addicted to podcasts and wondered just how interested listing my This American Life and RadioLab obsession really was
– Started attempting to do other things involving my running, like eating protein after my run.
After three really good days of music though, I am back to sharing. Because sharing is caring.