There must be more to the city of Anaheim than pallid palm trees, motels afflicted with either money or malaise, and slightly-dirty diners, but while I was running there this weekend, that is all I saw. I have faith that there is more, so I will say nothing else about running in Anaheim, other than that there were actually several people jogging along Harbor Way, which was quite surprising.
- A short comic from @TheWirelessNZ gives a simple, perfect, explanation of privilege. upworthy.com/a-short-comic-… 7 hours ago
- Apparently @TheFryeCompany boots last "forever" or "for three months," whichever comes first. https://t.co/aLgeCAlcJ7 8 hours ago
- RT @Grammarly: [REMINDER: GRAMMAR STILL MATTERS.] #ICYMI https://t.co/cichtml36h 8 hours ago
- RT @TheAtlantic: One man's search for meaning in the rhythm of tap theatln.tc/2jRPNaj https://t.co/cGWs2c5lqz 8 hours ago
- RT @Penandspoon: Anyone still unsure why women marched, look at this all-male lineup gleefully stamping on their reproductive rights https:… 8 hours ago