There must be more to the city of Anaheim than pallid palm trees, motels afflicted with either money or malaise, and slightly-dirty diners, but while I was running there this weekend, that is all I saw. I have faith that there is more, so I will say nothing else about running in Anaheim, other than that there were actually several people jogging along Harbor Way, which was quite surprising.
- SPUR Ballot Recommendations, Now in Haiku! spur.org/news/2016-10-1… #reasonsIloveSPUR 14 hours ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: hombre:🚶 a man ombré: 🌈 having colors or tones that shade into each other #debatenight 4 days ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: Somehow, this night ends with us writing an hombre/ombre/ombré explainer. Of course it does. #debatenight https://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: The heartening truth about debate lookups is that they reveal how many people care about seeking out more information. 4 days ago
- RT @EliteDaily: Last night’s debate was a truly shocking portrayal of what women go through whenever they’re in the presence of a… https://… 4 days ago